: ̗̀➛3rd Reflection of Academic Speaking

Name : Nazwa Rega Tanissa
NIM : 2223210086
Class : 3A
Course : Academic Speaking

  • Reflection of Academic Speaking
  After almost 8 weeks of meeting in the Academic Speaking course, we got an assignments to have an virtual or online discussion with our group. My group have discussed about "Critical Thinking Among University Students" and the last topics is about "Education of the 5.0 society". Before we started our discussion, we make a Power Point so it makes us easier to have a virtual discussion. And, after i through a half of my 3rd semester to studied Academic Speaking Course, i feel that my speaking ability in English has improved quite a bit. Because we are required to discuss online about the topics that we choose. So, it also improves our knowledge and also speaking skills. Because, before we have an online discussion, the member of the group should have a deep research about the topic that we want to discuss it together. And in my opinion, this online learning system to discuss with group friends is quite effective. Because i am a bit shy when i speak in front of many people. However, because in this group there are only 4-5 people, so i am brave enough to express my opinion on the topic that our group chose.
    However, i also have difficulty in the Academic Speaking course. i can't speak English spontaneously. Because, sometimes i lack of confidence and vocabulary. If i discuss with a group of friends, i have to take notes first on what i will talk about. If i don't do that, my voice will definitely tremble and i can't be spontaneous in giving opinions to friends. I will lost my opinion because i was too nervous. I've tried to talk spontaneously but its turned out that my voice is really shaking and i dont know what i should talked to them. Last, after i finished my academic speaking course on my 3rd semester, i hope that i can speak more fluently without fear of making mistaken and can be more confident in speaking English in the environment around me especially in front of a crowd.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

: ̗̀➛ Reflection of Academic Writing 2

: ̗̀➛Summary of Creme and Lea (Page 76-80)

: ̗̀➛ Reflection of Academic Writing (First Meeting)